Monday, March 11, 2013

Okay wow I completely forget to blog for the longest time! I don't actually have to blog tonight but I wont be home tomorrow until very late and one i don't want to do it then and two I will probably forget to do it at that time. Anyways history class. Today we talked about whether or not segregation was still a problem and we read this article about this place in Louisiana where there was a segregation issue. Mostly for the past few days and the past week this is what we have been talking about; segregation. We talked about Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks and why they were able to open peoples eyes about what was really going on. We also watched a documentary about the murder of Emit Till and it was really sad and the day that we watched it was also my birthday and so that made my day a little worse but it was interesting to watch and it was really sad and that kid is what helped get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment