Monday, October 22, 2012

For the life of me right now I cannot remember what we did in class on Friday. Today though we went on a scavenger hunt around the first floor of the school. I really enjoyed this because we got out of the classroom for once. I think it would be really fun if we did the scavenger hunt if we do it again that is around the entire school. On thing that I might change if I could might be to make shorter questions... Just a thought and another thing that I would do is maybe allow people to choose their groups. I understand why that wouldn't work though because there are only so many people in class who have a device... But that's what I think would just make it better. One other thing that make it more fun is if its for more points if you get first place.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment