Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yesterday and today this week were a little crazy. Yesterday in class due to the PSAT testing our class was shortened and we didn't really do much. We just got into very large groups and explained the part of the decleration that we had to summerize and share that with our group. Today I honestly hated. The sub honestly just talked no one knew what were soppose to be really doing and we didn't undersatnd the reading...like at all. The sub said that we couldn't get into groups to figure out what the heak the reading was saying and then on top of that I personally didn't know any of the battles refrence in the reading. I think almost everyone would agree that it was a very confusing class. I only had 15 minutes to write an essay that I really didn't get what I was writing it about. The sub literally talked on and on and on. Altogether it was very difficult to consentrate on the essay and the reading. If I do wicked bad on the essay I wrote the entire thing in a paragraph and I feel like everyone else felt a little rushed into finnishing it before the bell rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment