Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The last two days in class we presented our presentations and we began to look at the Decleration of Independence. Yesterday we got up in front of the class and spoke about the person that we learned about. I had John Adams who was the vice pisedant to George Washington and he was the second presidant of the US. One fact that I really found intresting about him was that he stood up for British soldiers after the Boston Massacere because he felt that they wouldn't get a fair trial. He didn't like the British but he helped these soldiers. Today we took a part of the decleration and summerized what was being said in it. We then went to the website where we then created a fake twitter account. I don't know if I'm soppose to embed it in my blog or not so I will anyways. My group had the first paragraph or the intruduction and the summery will be on the fake twitter account once I post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment